Where did that document go? Why are these numbers different? Who accessed this document last? If your enterprise is still using paper forms or lacking a centralized system of electronic document management, then these questions may sound all too familiar.
According to the latest studies, on average, every year a business’s organizational content increases by 200% (Forrester Research). Lacking a strong document management strategy can lead to crippling document processing challenges and all of the costs that go along with them.
E-forms are a critical component to solving these business challenges and the efficiencies your organization will realize are greater than the cost of the application itself. Here's how e-forms benefit your organization.
- Remove the costs of handling paper forms
- Reduce the processing times and accelerate form turnaround
- Improve the accuracy of data entered on forms'
- Integrate with ECM Systems and Databases
DTI recently co-hosted a webinar with Cranel, and the recording is available here if you weren't able to attend.
In just 25 minutes, here's what you will learn.
- Ways to get rid of or at least reduce paper
- More ways to capture data
- Automated and streamlined processes
- Reduced data entry
- Extend Document Management
- Easily engage employees, customers, and partners and get their info
- Ensured business continuity in a remote environment!
If you would like to discuss Formatta, e-forms, or digital transformation in general, please don't hesitate to schedule some time with me. Click my meetings link to find a time that's convenient for you.