Always working to be a true business partner, DTI provides a variety of services to your organization. DTI’s Professional Services group is comprised of business process consultants, project managers, developers, and application engineers that average over 15 years of industry experience. Our Professional Services Group is fully trained on the latest releases of the core products that comprise our technology solution offering. The combination of experience, training, and proven delivery processes allows DTI to offer best of breed solutions to address today’s business process challenges.
A large facet of our Customer Business Focus encompasses the utilization of our Professional Services Group. Below is a summary, though not all inclusive, of the services we provide:
- Business Process Assessment / Needs Analysis – DTI works with the customer’s business owners, end-users, and technology staff to fully understand existing business process challenges. Assessments can range from informal single day engagements to full week engagements with focused workshops and process review meetings.
- Solution Design – Using the context of the existing process and problem, the DTI Professional Service group and the customer partner to formulate an end-to-end solution. Process mapping, prototyping, and additional solution workshops lead to a specified Scope of Work.
- Solution Development and Line of Business (LOB) Integration – DTI’s Process Engineers and Development team can bring to production custom solutions to meet both common and unique business problems. DTI has extensive experience working with LOB applications (JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financial's, SAP and others) and various data stores (MS SQL. Oracle, IBM DB2, etc).
- Implementation Capabilities – The DTI Professional Services Group efficiently deploys the designed and developed solution into a production environment. A dedicated team –consisting of Executive Level Management, a Project Manager, your Account Manager, Developers, Engineers, and Trainer – are assigned for the entire life cycle of the project thereby ensuring continuity and consistency through an implementation.
- Training Services – DTI can deliver on-site classroom based training, remote web based training, and remedial Computer Based Training for all of our core and custom applications. Training includes detailed customer specific user manuals to serve as ongoing reference material.
- Professional Services Block Time- Purchase block of time for a variety of services and help you grow and maintain solutions provided by DTI.
We understand these solutions support mission critical operations such as order processing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable, therefore become mission critical themselves. Our goal is excellence and you will see that in the quality of service we deliver.